Discord Ban appeal

PBJ

Steam and discord Name:EA#0425 EA ghostcap.com
GCG Server Banned From: discord
Date/ Time (Invoked On): 3rd March 2022 10.30pm
Who Banned You? I don't know

Why Were You Banned?: Ok, first I know I am a very bad person who actually doesn't deserve to be unbanned. All I wanted to know is to which message was too offensive, inappropriate or anything against the rules. I wasn't looking at the server as my mum came in and told to to prepare for things tomorrow. The ban reason was Explicit chat. Your ban will not be lifted. Must be because I had too much drama of me and I wasn't respecting people in the server that much, pinging people which disturbs a lot caps too. The last thing I saw or asked was what is flashlight as Inu asked about a weird question. I really don't know what is fleshlight, is it a typo or something but although I am banned from this server I am not going to hate it as this server is what really made me happy. Sorry for whatever action I did to everyone. whoever you are I am really really sorry. 

Although I know its impossible to make people unban me but I still hope I can join back to the server. the guy called EA but talking normally to everyone