i got banned for expoliting/sharing exploit

tony ryan

My Discord name is tony ryan and ID is #8264

My Steam name is TonyRyan ghostcap.com

My Steam ID is 76561199231160640

I was muted and gaged on steam://connect/zombies.ghostcap.com:27015

i got banned ang gaged on 2022-03-12 21:29:49

I think it was one of those auto-bans? i cant see who banned me

This is the link to my ban? https://sourcebans.ghostcap.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:635447456&advType=steamid&Submit

Reason for Ban = there was a new player asking how to kill himself cause he got stuck outside the map (i think) the !stuck command wasnt working for where he was so i told him to type !explode in console i never realised that the command was an exploit because i learnt it in bravo when some guy spammed it to end a match after that i heard a lot of people saying the same thing to type !explode in console so i never once thought that it was an exploit and just something the admins of the server or the owner had added in to be helpful to the players.

Reason for un-ban =  if i knew it was an exploit i would have never used it nor would i have voiced it off to other's about it i'd like to be unbanned because i love talking to the people on this server even tho they are above the top at times ive come to love this server and would like if i could be un banned if not than it's fine as long as i can stay on the server.