E-BANNED for someone else fault

Sen

I will tell you this, it's a stage 5 on minas it's a extreme 1, and there's alot of barricade i took the one faraway from the door and i was following cron the moment so i prepare my barricade to cover him, the barricade i took is the barrel one (the smallest one) so when cron said "don't barricade yet i'm gonna use my gandalf" i was ready to cover him on furthest stairs with someone else who have the dresser barricade, once he used the gandalf, we fallback at the same time, and once we arrived at the door someone else using barricade, for fuck sake trolled the entire team.. and you know whats more funny? i got accused for that, just because my name on the fucking CONSOLE for using barricade for covering gandalf, yeah just treat me like am an idiot for not knowing how to use cade, im done with this server, when im saying the truth i got muted and shit. been fun with yall my 3 months in the server. and if you ask me its only 60 minutes, dude it's not about 60 minutes, i got banned for no reason thats why im pissed off. if you know how it feels like to get slandered then yeah just treat me like am an idiot who dont know how the item works

Nope , you used barricades infront of door while im in spectating thats why you got 60 minutes eban , you want justice ? Our rules by ebaning troller is ban 7  days .

Im not even dropped the pistol yet, how am i supposed to use another cade? You didnt even spec me and also how you know so sure its gonna be me the one trolling the entire team? Did you know that you cant hide team. So how yo know its me? When theres like 50 people stacked on the door