Suggestion (Anti-Stack)

4ngryEesa

Ok, please "ADD ANTI-STACK" plugin!!!!! It's seriously hindering game play and punishing great bhoppers who get to humans and cant kill them cause humans are stacked inside themselves, and a unfair, unbalanced reward for humans who didn't defend/doorhuggin. Plus cant use buttons on certain maps like cyberpunk..ect...when humans are stacked inside each other, promotes trolling as well..thanks.

• Thanks 1

Or are you talking about collision hook. Pushing button through players and knifing them one by one is different mechanics. You can push buttons through players. 

Im mistakenly think this is anti stacking damage lol, anyway you can press button on most of map if somebody blocking the trigger , about knife wont go trough stacking user im not so sure about that, we used to have one afaik , its got removed for server performance wise

14 minutes ago, NJOOSHY said:

Im mistakenly think this is anti stacking damage lol, anyway you can press button on most of map if somebody blocking the trigger , about knife wont go trough stacking user im not so sure about that, we used to have one afaik , its got removed for server performance wise

That's collision hook. Its trash for server performance. It also has some other bugs that I wont discuss here lol. 

42 minutes ago, pedrotski said:

That's collision hook. Its trash for server performance. It also has some other bugs that I wont discuss here lol. 

So I do all the hard work of breakin through the human defence and get punished cause I cant knife humans who are "hooked" together? I dont find this issue on any other server. Its very rewarding for humans and  annoyin for those who work hard bhoppin through defence to be punished for being better??? btw this is a concern nothing personal or emotional           

Edited by 4ngryEesa

Ok well there is a way you can fix it if its annoying. 

1. buy us a better server, we are free to play remember. 

2. build a better plugin than the current public offerings. 

Nothing else we can do sorry.

Just now, pedrotski said:

Ok well there is a way you can fix it if its annoying. 

1. buy us a better server, we are free to play remember. 

2. build a better plugin than the current public offerings. 

Nothing else we can do sorry.

Well all csgo community servers are free to play..that's on the owner to collect enough money to add it back into the server than to enjoy the money. Longevity wise the owner should get the best of the best for best gaming..but thats another issue I guess. But the hooking actually is a major issue in the gaming exprience for ZE as it kills the way the game is suppose to be played, and takes the fun away from the hard work of the zombies..thats my opinion.

I would suggest asking gfl, zeddys ect..for their plugins? Im sure owner can work things out, or for a small fee? I just find leaving it alone and treating it as a small thing that doesnt matter ...well...lol. 

If it affected every map, we would fix it, but it doesn't. No other server is 100% free to play either. We don't take VIP or donations from anyone. 

Anyway, options are above.