how to change rank model scoreboard?

Okay so you are referring to the level rank icons, you can type !lvl to see your Level Rank and how many EXP you need to reach Level 2. You can also see the Top 10 players in the server by typing that command in-game or check it here.

How do I earn EXP?

-Put ghostcap.com in your name and earn 1 credit/EXP per minute (doubled every Monday and midnights)

-Open cases at https://stats.ghostcap.com/cases (You can get credits, EXP, and more)

-Killing a player (When you kill a player by gun or knife you can gain EXP)

-Bet your EXP to whoever will win the current round! Type !bet (If you win you get more EXP! If you lose, you lose your EXP that you bet)

4 hours ago, tsarles said:

Okay so you are referring to the level rank icons, you can type !lvl to see your Level Rank and how many EXP you need to reach Level 2. You can also see the Top 10 players in the server by typing that command in-game or check it here.

How do I earn EXP?

-Put ghostcap.com in your name and earn 1 credit/EXP per minute (doubled every Monday and midnights)

-Open cases at https://stats.ghostcap.com/cases (You can get credits, EXP, and more)

-Killing a player (When you kill a player by gun or knife you can gain EXP)

-Bet your EXP to whoever will win the current round! Type !bet (If you win you get more EXP! If you lose, you lose your EXP that you bet)

image.thumb.png.ab78c3988a2fa1c6fb798b7088073682.png

i mean change icon mm to faceit rank same rank ur sv ( ps : i was changed png to svg but not worked )

Ohh, sorry for the misunderstanding O~°

I see some people are already replying to you in Discord, so maybe you can ask help there in #tech-support. Thanks!