ban appeal

a_newb

Discord: Anewb#8893
Steam Name: A Newb
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121244983
GCG Server Banned From: I do not know but its under Select server: All 
Date/ Time (Invoked On): 21.12.2021 14:47:54

[U:1:242489966]

I don't know if its asking for length but its permanent and reason is aim bot  and b hop.

aim bot and b hop script.
I think their was a over watch error. And I feel that I've been banned wrongfully.

I've done everything to best of my ability please take your time reading my report thank you.

i play 2.3 in game sen 400 dpi m_yaw 0.023 those are my settings. also on aimbot3 (video 2) I did that bc sometimes I accidently hit my mouse dpi button to restore it back to 400 dpi which is what I play on. My mouse is Logitech G403 Hero. I've been playing ZE on my main mapeadoras I have lots of defending experience I started zombie escape 4 yrs ago be4 that I played death run on Gmod. I don't know how to prove to you I don't cheat but can we do something about this please like offline bot aim maps I'm only consistent with negev and bizon my two most used guns in all my csGo hiostory. 

Edited by a_newb