Jump to content

Skins, credits, battlepass and more


Recommended Posts

1st: we lost our skins

2nd: we didnt get comensation or warning so we could sell the skins for half price

3rd: we were promised battlepass but never got it

4rt: I got 2 monts ban for stepping on pizza (trolling) 😄 

farewell Im done with this server

  • Pepe Clap 1
  • Scam 4
  • Pepe Saber 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1st: expected, season over

2nd: i got warned many times, everyone was talking about it

3rd: i mean.. its a free server, you didnt pay for the battle pass, the guy still working on it.

4rt: its called inflating, team struggling to win, admin there telling to stop inflating and you still do it


smh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Vanzan SAO said:

1st: we lost our skins

2nd: we didnt get comensation or warning so we could sell the skins for half price

3rd: we were promised battlepass but never got it

4rt: I got 2 monts ban for stepping on pizza (trolling) 😄 

farewell Im done with this server

1 - 2. It's a free to play server, you are not entitled to compensation or anything of the sort. If you payed money for VIP or to support the server, then maybe things would be different. But we are not going to go through and manually port the items of 45,000 players. We moved to a new system and things were not able to be retained.

3. It's still coming. Not sure how that is "you never got it". There are other things that need attention on the server than extra features. Not to mention, we never announced its ready yet......

4. You were being an intentional troll, that's why you got a 2 month ban. 

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had to go and was about to exit cs anyway - so I decided to do it with a style - by stepping on the pizza to troll a bit. Yes it was intentional, but it wasnt any harm to any1 since i was leaving anyway. I think 2 whole months is way too long of a punishment for something so insignificant and minor.  Thats just my opinion, but it dosnt even matter anymore. Goodbye!

 

Edited by Vanzan SAO
spelling mistakes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Vanzan SAO said:

I had to go and was about to exit cs anyway - so I decided to do it with a style - by stepping on the pizza to troll a bit. Yes it was intentional, but it wasnt any harm to any1 since i was leaving anyway. I think 2 whole months is way too long of a punishment for something so insignificant and minor.  Thats just my opinion, but it dosnt even matter anymore. Goodbye!

 

If you were leaving CS anyway, why do you care how long you ban was? You can always do an appeal if you didn't like it. Instead you decided to be a dick about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, pedrotski said:

If you were leaving CS anyway, why do you care how long you ban was? You can always do an appeal if you didn't like it. Instead you decided to be a dick about it.

I was leaving for the day, not permanently and I have too much pride to appeal and beg for shortening of an unjustuly long ban. As I said Im done with the server. There are other eng speak servers to play like Mapadores I also have lots of other games to play and 50+ anime on my plan to watch list. You just lost a good player alweys defending and killing zombies with my negev or bizon - knowing most maps from my years of playng ze on GUC - which was BEST ze server for many years and also had lots of sounds and sprays - 2 things ghostcap dosnt have.

  • Pepe Saber 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ayy we lost a player that shot zombies with his negev or bizon 😭 if you do have so much thing to do and obviously theres other servers to play, why even bother making yourself look like an idiot.. imho each post made you look even more like one. Just to let you know about that server you mentioned, its somewhat of a pay to win server, with even less content. There are no equal servers and its not sprays that gonna make one better.. smh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2021 at 3:39 PM, Vanzan SAO said:

I was leaving for the day, not permanently and I have too much pride to appeal and beg for shortening of an unjustuly long ban. As I said Im done with the server. There are other eng speak servers to play like Mapadores I also have lots of other games to play and 50+ anime on my plan to watch list. You just lost a good player alweys defending and killing zombies with my negev or bizon - knowing most maps from my years of playng ze on GUC - which was BEST ze server for many years and also had lots of sounds and sprays - 2 things ghostcap dosnt have.

i do not know what are you talking about 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey stop crying like a little bitch. You did this to yourself. You challenged me about trolling and you get banned. What did you expect ? You lucky that only 2 months if I hold 9 for longer 1 sec it will be not perma but just your life time. 
 

And as of above, Im done with this server so I hope I won't see you around after the punishment expired. 
 

keep your Pride and your Ego and bye bye

Btw good players = listen to leader / not trolling. In case you dont really know the meaning of what is good player means.

one more thing as of you mention you have a lot of thing todo anime 50+ to watch other game to play other server to play so go ahead. We wont begging you either to come back. You can do what you want.

 

Edited by CALL ME JESUS
  • Pepe Clap 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...