GCG 2021 Roadmap - Community Update #1

pedrotski

Today marks the 1 month since GhostCap Gaming has re-launched with our Zombie Escape server launch event. 

You guys have done a hell of a job getting that server from rank 14000 to rank 280 in 1 month on game tracker.

Well done! It's all because of you guys!

Of course there have been some issues, but we hope they should all be resolved in our upcoming Z3 update. Thanks for comparing up to servers that have been around for 5 years, but its only early days for us 🙂

It has always been our goal of GCG (and my personal goal since I started my first gaming community in 2006) to have an active, friendly, inviting community with a 24 hour rotation of players. That means if you are playing at 4am in Asia, you will still have friends online to play with.

Right now I think that can be achieved with our Zombie Escape server and the system we have coming for Z3 that will allow us to have over 64 players..... (Z3 spoiler alert!)

Here is a rough roadmap of where we are heading as we kick of 2021. 

1st Quarter:

Z3 Server Launch
Revamp 1v1 and Gun Game Servers 
Launch our first Rust server

2nd Quarter:

Launch Rust 10x server
Launch Rust pure vanilla server
Prepare GMod and L4D2 25 man servers
Launch new FastDL system

3rd Quarter:

Relaunch Youtube channel
Launch GMOD server
Launch L4D2 server
Possible Ark server launch

4th Quarter:

Launch GCG online merch shop
Possible expansion to other regions

I would also like some input if you think we should start some servers. Leave a comment below and let us know.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1