[Suggestion] Move Deadcore to only admin nomination

AiQ3

Admins keep removing ze_deadcore from nomination so why don't you move the maps to only admin nomination? Removing the map from nomination without any words is absolutely admin abuse. IF this server allows admin abusing, I will not care anymore.

9 minutes ago, AiQ3 said:

Admins keep removing ze_deadcore from nomination so why don't you move the maps to only admin nomination? Removing the map from nomination without any words is absolutely admin abuse. IF this server allows admin abusing, I will not care anymore.

Removing a map isn't "admin abuse". You are NOMINATING a map not choosing the map for the server to play. If an admin decides its not the right time for that nomination, that is the admins decision and they have made the right call. Stop crying "admin abuse" when things don't go your way.

How map nominations work will change in Z4 soon either way.

Posted (edited)

99% of my deadcore nomination is joking so I don't cry by removing from nomination cuz we can go to oth..., aight nvm.
But one thing I am wondering is whether admins are discussing adding "only admin nomination" or not.

Edited by AiQ3

Just now, AiQ3 said:

99% of my deadcore nomination is joking so I don't cry by removing from nomination cuz we can go to oth..., aight nvm.

In this opening post you are crying about admin abuse......

• Pepe Saber 1