Jump to content

Greetings!


WolfBeard
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi! 
I'm WolfBeard. I'm a YouTuber and Co-Owner of the biggest CS 1.6 community - LSGamerZ (Lost-Souls) and we're currently holds the best ZE in 1.6.
Now, since I'm a big fan of ZE, I browsed CSGO servers and I found your ZE. What a good and organize community you have here!

  • Pepe Clap 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WolfBeard said:

Hi! 
I'm WolfBeard. I'm a YouTuber and Co-Owner of the biggest CS 1.6 community - LSGamerZ (Lost-Souls) and we're currently holds the best ZE in 1.6.
Now, since I'm a big fan of ZE, I browsed CSGO servers and I found your ZE. What a good and organize community you have here!

Hey mate welcome to the community!

What's your YouTube channel? I'm sure some people would like to check it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey what's up, Mochi here.

I am glad you found our community. ZE server is our bread and butter here in our community and you can find a lot of friendly players as well.

Hit us up in discord

 

Peace

Mochi out.

emojipng.com-289739.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, pedrotski said:

Hey mate welcome to the community!

What's your YouTube channel? I'm sure some people would like to check it out.

Hey! This is my YouTube Channel = WolfBeard
Feel free to browse some of my contents! (As most of it is ZE 😅)

 

5 minutes ago, Mochiron said:

Hey what's up, Mochi here.

I am glad you found our community. ZE server is our bread and butter here in our community and you can find a lot of friendly players as well.

Hit us up in discord

Its a pleasure to be here ^^

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...