[POLL] How should the economy work with CS GO in the future?

How should the economy work with CS GO in the future?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should everyone be on an equal playing field when it comes to earning credits?

2. 2. Should players receive credits for kills?

3. 3. Should players earn extra credits depending on their rank?

just suggest, i think if i can customize the kill credit.
kill human = 1
kill zombies = 10 or 15

just add more balance things (so ppl will chose prentend be human and kill the zm)
we need add extra effort reward for ppl wo got scored

Edited by diditarditozzz
14 minutes ago, Ajm said:

pls consider fix the warm-up time, because they can farm more credits ;-;

wrong thread , should have go to what to change post

Edited by NJOOSHY
Just now, NJOOSHY said:

wrong thread , should have go to what go change post

still the same  becuz they can still get more credits will anyway let stop the topic here.

for my suggestion, earning credits that equal from playing field and depending on rank is already very good because the more you play the more credits that you will get, but for recieve credits for kills is not really good.

Because there's some zombie escape map that you can get kill as much as you can and i'm afraid that people gonna farm credits on the same map.

there's zombie escape map with 64 players on the server that you can get more than +100 kills from 1 round.

example map : ze pirates Port Royal at stage 1(at the end of the stage, when zm get tp inside the ship with low hp around below 100 hp, human can kill the zombie as much as they want for few seconds) and some other maps

4 minutes ago, Strikefire said:

for my suggestion, earning credits that equal from playing field and depending on rank is already very good because the more you play the more credits that you will get, but for recieve credits for kills is not really good.

Because there's some zombie escape map that you can get kill as much as you can and i'm afraid that people gonna farm credits on the same map.

there's zombie escape map with 64 players on the server that you can get more than +100 kills from 1 round.

example map : ze pirates Port Royal at stage 1(at the end of the stage, when zm get tp inside the ship with low hp around below 100 hp, human can kill the zombie as much as they want for few seconds) and some other maps

+ map called ,ze doorhug and solo implementing kill get credits stuff is really broken , only a greedy player like this feature 

11 minutes ago, NJOOSHY said:

+ map called ,ze doorhug and solo implementing kill get credits stuff is really broken , only a greedy player like this feature 

ah its a bug or what? i think kills just got "counted" if u stab ur enemy (not based on scoreboard)
if bugged better remove the kill credit reward (and everyone will be same situation),

tbh i like kill reward bcs it will add extra effort like exp,
example if kill credits has been removed, so what's the different the zombie who try to kill and zombie who seeing the map (just watcher or afk zombie)
and this kill credit got +6 every kill (human or zombies same) not balance for now

so, like spongebob quotes in episode "No Nose Know"

SpongeBob: It's the new nose that has betrayed us. My grandma SquarePants always says, punish the nose, not the man.

i think we're in same like this situation

45 minutes ago, diditarditozzz said:

ah its a bug or what? i think kills just got "counted" if u stab ur enemy (not based on scoreboard)
if bugged better remove the kill credit reward (and everyone will be same situation),

tbh i like kill reward bcs it will add extra effort like exp,
example if kill credits has been removed, so what's the different the zombie who try to kill and zombie who seeing the map (just watcher or afk zombie)
and this kill credit got +6 every kill (human or zombies same) not balance for now

so, like spongebob quotes in episode "No Nose Know"

SpongeBob: It's the new nose that has betrayed us. My grandma SquarePants always says, punish the nose, not the man.

i think we're in same like this situation

in ze doorhug and solo allows you to 1 shot kill zombie and ofc zombie can keep respawning untill nuke landed, if its 63 player inside you can kill above 200

45 minutes ago, spy steal information said:

maybe plz make 2nd zombie get lower credits like if die and become 2nd zombie
if kill 1 person only get 1 or 2 per kills ( mother zombie get 5 )

Without custom coding, we cant implement this.

about winning as human will give you from 20-50 credits in zm (dont worry about me every game i hide in the vm i only got 20% of solo win cuz almost half of server know what im doing) in ze then you gotta multiple them few more. more human survive/ less they got. less human survive then more they got. kill for credits is a terrible idea tho cuz they can farm