Jump to content

jailbreak server


huazi
 Share

Recommended Posts

and the reason I want a jb server is because jb is so underrated in asia that we it barely appear in our vision
I had a lot of fun in the old days in csgo jb so I am pretty sure people are going to like it

Edited by huazi
  • Clap 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, huazi said:

and the reason I want a jb server is because jb is so underrated in asia that we it barely appear in our vision
I had a lot of fun in the old days in csgo jb so I am pretty sure people are going to like it

I need to know what exactly what people look for when they choose a server, does it need a shop, what kind of maps etc. I have not played jailbreak for years. You will need to be specific. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, pedrotski said:

I need to know what exactly what people look for when they choose a server, does it need a shop, what kind of maps etc. I have not played jailbreak for years. You will need to be specific. 

what they look for is the maps and good moderation
there is thousand jb map in csgo community and people mostly will look for the games in a map and is it easy to rebel/ find sercet
about the event day in jb mostly which included ("warday", "ffa", "hide and seek", "one in the chamber" and more...)
also is good for communicating
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, huazi said:

what they look for is the maps and good moderation
there is thousand jb map in csgo community and people mostly will look for the games in a map and is it easy to rebel/ find sercet
about the event day in jb mostly which included ("warday", "ffa", "hide and seek", "one in the chamber" and more...)
also is good for communicating
 

Ok awesome. What are some must have maps we should put on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, pedrotski said:

Ok awesome. What are some must have maps we should put on?


ba_jail_MinecraftParty_v6
ba_jail_electric_global
ba_jail_dubai_b1
ba_jail_electric_vip_v3
jb_turkey_minecraft_v2
jb_moonjail_v2
jb_clouds_beta02a
jb_obama_v5_beta
jb_avalanche_csgo_b7
jb_peanut_v3
jb_clouds_final4
jb_obama_v5
jb_spy_vs_spy
jb_colorjail_v4f
jb_lego_prison_v1
jb_summer_mixalot
jb_boxer_th
 
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...