admun abuse

Sin

I don't know where to report Admin Abuse so Imma just put it here

Server Name: ghostcapgaming.com Zombie Escape
Player Name: Mochiron
Steam Account URL (or ID): https://steamcommunity.com/id/shiroexakatsuki
Reason: Mic Spam and Toxic?
Explanation:  So when map already ends, I ask MGM to nominate ze_crazy_escape, then vote starts, I talk like this "guys go crazy escape go crazy escape go crazy escape I will lead" (not even a spam btw it spams If it's like 2-5 seconds or earrape but I don't even do these both), after vote ends then ze_biohazard2_sewer wins the vote, then I said "omg why biohazard it sucks" then I use this bind "( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° ) г∩ɿ ᶠᶸᶜᵏ ᵧₒᵤ" for like 1-2 times Idk, then this admin just came and gagged me with reason "toxic" then muted me with reason "mic spam", but what? I'm not being really toxic or even mic spamming, but this admin gagged and muted me for 1 day, most people complaining about this in server about my gag and mute, and then the admin leave after gagging/muting me. ok now let's get to the point, the gag reason was "toxic" right, now let's find other people do that mostly in voice chat and normal chat, no admins gagged/muted them, but why I do? second point, I got muted for reason "mic spam" mic spam where? I only talk for like 1-2 second(s), so now that's considered as mic spam now???

Evidence: You can check logs, but If you wanna see, here it is:

[SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended mute on Sin for 1440 minutes (reason: mic spam).
[SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on Sin for 1440 minutes (reason: toxic).

Edited by Sin

2 hours ago, Sin said:

I don't know where to report Admin Abuse so Imma just put it here

Server Name: ghostcapgaming.com Zombie Escape
Player Name: Mochiron
Steam Account URL (or ID): https://steamcommunity.com/id/shiroexakatsuki
Reason: Mic Spam and Toxic?
Explanation:  So when map already ends, I ask MGM to nominate ze_crazy_escape, then vote starts, I talk like this "guys go crazy escape go crazy escape go crazy escape I will lead" (not even a spam btw it spams If it's like 2-5 seconds or earrape but I don't even do these both), after vote ends then ze_biohazard2_sewer wins the vote, then I said "omg why biohazard it sucks" then I use this bind "( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° ) г∩ɿ ᶠᶸᶜᵏ ᵧₒᵤ" for like 1-2 times Idk, then this admin just came and gagged me with reason "toxic" then muted me with reason "mic spam", but what? I'm not being really toxic or even mic spamming, but this admin gagged and muted me for 1 day, most people complaining about this in server about my gag and mute, and then the admin leave after gagging/muting me. ok now let's get to the point, the gag reason was "toxic" right, now let's find other people do that mostly in voice chat and normal chat, no admins gagged/muted them, but why I do? second point, I got muted for reason "mic spam" mic spam where? I only talk for like 1-2 second(s), so now that's considered as mic spam now???

Evidence: You can check logs, but If you wanna see, here it is:

[SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended mute on Sin for 1440 minutes (reason: mic spam).
[SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on Sin for 1440 minutes (reason: toxic).

I'm going to be honest. This isn't really admin abuse.

We removed the gag on you as you took the effort to write this post, however the 24 hour mute will stand. The reason why you were muted was not just your actions today but it was from you saying the n-word etc yesterday also. We don't tolerate talking like that here sorry. 

I would also appreciate you not trying to wind up our admins too after being ungagged. They are just trying to keep chat and environment clean and friendly.

unknown (3).png

unknown (2).png