CS:GO Zombie Escape Server Change Log

pedrotski

2 minutes ago, spy steal information said:

i suggest gamble system
- Try your luck ( chance 10% price 500)
should make like 1 more window after press like asking to conferm " try your luck "
to prevent from press wrong lol 

I'll see if I can change that lol

Since Z3 move to shop FD-Forks version. Here is some optional plugin that allows player to type !accept to confirm their purchase or selling. Unlike Zephyrus store that will have menu option to confirm their order. FD-Forks version will just take your money as soon as player choose buy or sell without a second thought.

You can fork my repository and edit it here.
oylsister/Shop-Confirm-Purchase-and-Selling-System: Allow player to confirm the order without accidentally purchase or selling the wrong item (github.com)

4 minutes ago, J_Oyl Jaa said:

Since Z3 move to shop FD-Forks version. Here is some optional plugin that allows player to type !accept to confirm their purchase or selling. Unlike Zephyrus store that will have menu option to confirm their order. FD-Forks version will just take your money as soon as player choose buy or sell without a second thought.

You can fork my repository and edit it here.
oylsister/Shop-Confirm-Purchase-and-Selling-System: Allow player to confirm the order without accidentally purchase or selling the wrong item (github.com)

Is it possible to make this so after you go to buy its press 1 to confirm or 2 to close instead of typing !accept?

3 minutes ago, pedrotski said:

Is it possible to make this so after you go to buy its press 1 to confirm or 2 to close instead of typing !accept?

it need to edit the main Shop-Core source code directly. The option of confirm already existed in Zephyrus store plugin, I might take a look and figure it out later.

You can now check on my repository : https://github.com/oylsister/Shop-Core
here is what I applied for it. https://github.com/oylsister/Shop-Core/commit/4467af163519df163585bd4b1e19b58e5548a440

WARNING : this is only experiment version. There is no confirm that system will work 100% since I no longer have any server to test it.

17 minutes ago, J_Oyl Jaa said:

You can now check on my repository : https://github.com/oylsister/Shop-Core
here is what I applied for it. https://github.com/oylsister/Shop-Core/commit/4467af163519df163585bd4b1e19b58e5548a440

WARNING : this is only experiment version. There is no confirm that system will work 100% since I no longer have any server to test it.

The man!

I can give you access to a dev server if needed? You will need to use an external rcon to issue commands to it however?

• pedrotski changed the title to CS:GO Zombie Escape Server Change Log
  • pedrotski changed the title to CS:GO Zombie Escape Server Change Log [REQUEST CHANGES HERE!]
15 hours ago, spy steal information said:

please add more voteleader shotcut (!voteleader)

!vl

It's already on the server.

!vl <name here>

You cant do it from spec. Long time players of the server know this 😛

Since nades are way too op in ZE
suggestions:

>how about increasing their price rather than the standard price
- like decoy price would be $5000 
- nades would be $4000
(since there's infinite rebuys)

>nerf the nade duration/slow

>also the molotov slow is way too op
- like a place where there's a choke point, chances are they're gonna spam molotov on that  choke point then the zombies would really have a hard time getting to humans

Edited by Youmow

5 minutes ago, Youmow said:

Since nades are way too op in ZE
suggestions:

>how about increasing their price rather than the standard price
- like decoy price would be $5000 
- nades would be $4000
(since there's infinite rebuys)

>nerf the nade duration/slow

>also the molotov slow is way too op
- like a place where there's a choke point, chances are they're gonna spam molotov on that  choke point then the zombies would really have a hard time getting to humans

You can only buy 1 extra decoy and he per round. As for molotovs the duration is too long right now as a config got overwritten. The time will be slowed back down to Z2 duration soon.

Blood splatter and blood splash sometime causing a lag to player pc performance.
I went to play 666 crazy escape on gfl yesterday, and I noticed that there literally no blood splash on their server and my fps is over 60. (I have a terrible framerate while play on other server, include gcg)
Here is plugin [ANY?] No Blood - AlliedModders (alliedmods.net)

3 minutes ago, J_Oyl Jaa said:

Blood splatter and blood splash sometime causing a lag to player pc performance.
I went to play 666 crazy escape on gfl yesterday, and I noticed that there literally no blood splash on their server and my fps is over 60. (I have a terrible framerate while play on other server, include gcg)
Here is plugin [ANY?] No Blood - AlliedModders (alliedmods.net)

We already have no blood on our server. 

• pedrotski changed the title to CS:GO Zombie Escape Server Change Log
23 minutes ago, Arashi said:

maybe have a !admins command to know who and which admins are online?

We removed it so people DONT know how the admins are haha. We would have people come in thinking admins are offline and running a muck. Its a good way to catch people doing the wrong thing. 

4 minutes ago, Arashi said:

kinda hard since we only have 2 extends that we have to call admins to admin extend, maybe some secret commands only certain people know( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

We literally just changed the extend amount slightly. 

Even then, we wont be extending maps all the time manually at the moment.

PS. This is the reason I stopped playing on other servers, they would play the same map for 2 - 3 hours and it was boring af

There is always another day 🙂