On 1/7/2021 at 12:21 AM, spy steal information said:

about nomination system 
since people they wanna change map 
which slot number 1 = no vote 
and slot number 2-8 other map
make people keep spam number 2 to close the text fast and to change map lol
and we got hard ze map and gcg didn't have zm map in auto nominate list yet 

so i wanna suggest in auto nomination make slot number 2 random any zm map 

Nomination system is getting an overhaul in Z3. We will take this into account when setting up the config. I'm not sure we can assign maps to number 2 but ill see what happens.

20 hours ago, f-365 said:

also make map cooldown from nomination map @spy steal information

After seeing people abuse this, there will be a cooldown of 5 mins per nom since people cant control themselves ?

Thanks guys!

Come to check out the server but need some fixes on the Server

1. Knockback should be fix or get balance things out on the server or else its not playable to the zombies and the kb is to strong that zombies cannot jump this will make the zombies go to spec and not play anymore and also have a chance to leave to the server

2.Nades should also get nerf because the slow is to strong that you cant jump anymore

3.Have a command to disable tracers because it can get annoying

4.Your server has a lot of new players so you need to add an Auto Retry which means when the players just join they don't have any particles which they will die for some reason from certain scenario

5.Decoy should be remove to any try hard map (If this server willing to try hard a map can get a stripper)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shizuka said:

1. Knockback should be fix or get balance things out on the server or else its not playable to the zombies and the kb is to strong that zombies cannot jump this will make the zombies go to spec and not play anymore and also have a chance to leave to the server

2.Nades should also get nerf because the slow is to strong that you cant jump anymore

4.Your server has a lot of new players so you need to add an Auto Retry which means when the players just join they don't have any particles which they will die for some reason from certain scenario

5.Decoy should be remove to any try hard map (If this server willing to try hard a map can get a stripper)

I agree, this should be done.

my suggestion from my opinion lol maybe bad ❤️ 

about nomination system
i suggest make like 3 group show
1. zm maps 
2. ze maps (ez - normal ) - no nead leader ez map
3. hard ze map (hard) - need leader to lead 

and about number  all server that i play that has both ze zm make like max player for nomination zm map example like if more than 40 player in server you can't nominate zm maps 

and me suggest if less than 30 player in server and no one nominate anything plz make like zm map in auto slot 4 lol

and me suggest try hard map cost credit to nominate

lol maybe bad suggestion ?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, spy steal information said:

my suggestion from my opinion lol maybe bad ❤️ 

about nomination system
i suggest make like 3 group show
1. zm maps 
2. ze maps (ez - normal ) - no nead leader ez map
3. hard ze map (hard) - need leader to lead 

and about number  all server that i play that has both ze zm make like max player for nomination zm map example like if more than 40 player in server you can't nominate zm maps 

and me suggest if less than 30 player in server and no one nominate anything plz make like zm map in auto slot 4 lol

and me suggest try hard map cost credit to nominate

lol maybe bad suggestion ?

Thanks for the suggestion, this is already coming in Z3....... kind of. Just ZM and ZE sections. As to sort through the ez and hard maps, someone would have to go through our map list manually.

3 hours ago, Pochi said:

Public soundboard for everyone to use,for example if I typed "!ayaya",the soundboard will play ayaya.(Add a 15 second cooldown per use to avoid spamming.)

This is coming in Z3 or Z4. Not 100% sure yet when we will release it.

• Thanks 1

me suggest should remove  !zstuck  out  or make it only able in ze map ( remove from zm )

problems from zstuck
1. glitch outside map
2. can go throgh some barricade or blocking item that human make block the door 

Edited by spy steal information

4 minutes ago, spy steal information said:

me suggest should remove  !zstuck  out  or make it only able in ze map ( remove from zm )

problems from zstuck
1. glitch outside map
2. can go throgh some barricade or blocking item that human make block the door 

We did modify it but it wasn't enough. It will be removed from Humans in Z3 for ZM mode. 

i want to suggest about what happen now,

problem: there's new ppl who doorhug in ze
solution: maybe add some map who easy to learn, not try hard map

problem: ppl want to play zm to fun, but some ppl want to play ze tho (for me it's ok & just vote what ppl want) but if one of these team lose, they leave or afk
solution: i think we can play ze more often in daytime, we play zm just on night time near midnight only (but i think admins will balance it in z3)

problem: gunshot volume (pls add the function to reduce gunshot volume) it's already on setting but its on or off trigger, i need to reduce like 50% so i know my teammates are shooting or defending in ze & can clearly hear voices of leader or ppl
solution: wait update ?

problem: i can't hear or hard to hear leader voices
solution: add fuction or setting to just hear leader voice only or something

problem: people using zstuck to abuse & explore under the map
solution: wait update z3 i think

problem: too many people spam mic or broken mic in game

solution: maybe can we add just member only (gcg) who can voice chat in game

problem: door stuck problem for human in zm
solution: idk ? maybe remove some map who have door stuck fuction? (idk)

problem: me cares about ppl who leading in tryhard map, i know its hard to leading ppl who doesnt listen or literally doesn't know the map
solution: add big tolerance, or make easy rtv or just decrease % of ppl (even ppl cant play the map they didnt type rtv in chat) so ppl keep playing and blame map is bad, me kri

problem: new ppl doesnt know the map, and where to hide or defend in zm map

solution: i think we need add more time of zm infection in first round to make ppl learin' the map or waiting download finished just add 10 or 15 second more in first round only

problem: some map so dark
solution: can i go buy flashbang more than 1x? ? it's just $50 so i need more than flashlight to make my awareness kepp on, or make the time of flashbank little longer. like 1 minutes or 30-45 sec ?

problem: people just to be serious any time XD

solution: relax, we play to have fun

• Like 1

6 hours ago, diditarditozzz said:

i want to suggest about what happen now,

problem: there's new ppl who doorhug in ze
solution: maybe add some map who easy to learn, not try hard map

problem: ppl want to play zm to fun, but some ppl want to play ze tho (for me it's ok & just vote what ppl want) but if one of these team lose, they leave or afk
solution: i think we can play ze more often in daytime, we play zm just on night time near midnight only (but i think admins will balance it in z3)

problem: gunshot volume (pls add the function to reduce gunshot volume) it's already on setting but its on or off trigger, i need to reduce like 50% so i know my teammates are shooting or defending in ze & can clearly hear voices of leader or ppl
solution: wait update ?

problem: i can't hear or hard to hear leader voices
solution: add fuction or setting to just hear leader voice only or something

problem: people using zstuck to abuse & explore under the map
solution: wait update z3 i think

problem: too many people spam mic or broken mic in game

solution: maybe can we add just member only (gcg) who can voice chat in game

problem: door stuck problem for human in zm
solution: idk ? maybe remove some map who have door stuck fuction? (idk)

problem: me cares about ppl who leading in tryhard map, i know its hard to leading ppl who doesnt listen or literally doesn't know the map
solution: add big tolerance, or make easy rtv or just decrease % of ppl (even ppl cant play the map they didnt type rtv in chat) so ppl keep playing and blame map is bad, me kri

problem: new ppl doesnt know the map, and where to hide or defend in zm map

solution: i think we need add more time of zm infection in first round to make ppl learin' the map or waiting download finished just add 10 or 15 second more in first round only

problem: some map so dark
solution: can i go buy flashbang more than 1x? ? it's just $50 so i need more than flashlight to make my awareness kepp on, or make the time of flashbank little longer. like 1 minutes or 30-45 sec ?

problem: people just to be serious any time XD

solution: relax, we play to have fun

ditoz theres a way to reduce gun shot like i said before type !settings to turn off player gunshot sound ,also the map sound can be reduced aswell by typing !music and theres a big problem like when someone leading some ppl using mic with useless information like laughing in mic , saying oh shit and keep spamming that those useless information will misslead the information since leader cannot be heared , this why other server leader plugin are private one that can mute whole server and votekick somebody if they trolling , leader is a really important person to lead human to the win , but leader is a human aswell theres a time where leader dont want to lead because of this things.

fort zm maps
since now zombie more op cause
- negev got nurf
- zombie has unlimited stack boost now
- people got more experince on zm map (most of them know secret or fast youtube secret searcher lol)
and it make most of round win by zombie lol 

i wanna suggest lower time per round from 6 minute to 5 minute

btw >> this one only talking not suggest lel
the nomination system people keep spam 4 cause want to change map without reading map or map name ( since number 1 is no vote and number 4 - 9 = other map)
this example some idea from other server lol

1. japan server they make like 2 page when vote
1st page
number 1 = novote
number 2 3 4 5 6 7 = can't press 
number 8 = accept to vote map

if press number 8 u change to 2nd page
2nd page = map vote like normal one 

2. random number ( its random number to each nomination)
- no care who nominate first , it's random number for you

3. they make unlimited nomination like 3 people can nominate same map and more nominate on that map means u on number 4 5 6 7 8 in order ( more people nominate = chance u get top number)

btw 3 more things
1. and since most people use !stuck for abuse lel should remove out
the !ztele is enough 

2. about cooldown maps for zm maybe make it longer a bit ? 
some zm map we play like 4-5 time a day lol some one keep nomimnate it T.T

3. many people use spectator to cheet in zm map lol
maybe make zm map no spec allow ? lol

i want to suggest something about the Zombie mode Nade replace it to the Tactical Awareness Grenade
the zombie nade is like on the cs 1.6 zombie mode it only knockback a human

so if there many ppl stacking in the cheatty spot u can used it to throw them to get advantage of it

Zombie Bomb

• Confused 1

oh yeah another thing for a zombie mode

+ if someone !afk or Spectate he can only see Zombie not a Human .
+ or if someone !afk or !spec he not gonna join the game after the end round.

another thing about Zombie escape

+if there so many human stacking up in the corner u can't not knife a Human nor a Zombie,

just suggestion of mind :3

pls be monkey always

On 1/8/2021 at 7:00 PM, Shizuka said:

@ShizukaLots of this has been fixed minus the tracers as they change in Z3 within the next few days.

16 hours ago, Ajm said:

oh yeah another thing for a zombie mode

+ if someone !afk or Spectate he can only see Zombie not a Human .
+ or if someone !afk or !spec he not gonna join the game after the end round.

another thing about Zombie escape

+if there so many human stacking up in the corner u can't not knife a Human nor a Zombie,

just suggestion of mind :3

pls be monkey always

@AjmThese are good suggestions we will look into adding them. I'm pretty sure that is how spec works in Z3 but ill double check. We are still trying to find a fix for the stack up issue.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:21 PM, spy steal information said:

btw 3 more things
1. and since most people use !stuck for abuse lel should remove out
the !ztele is enough 

2. about cooldown maps for zm maybe make it longer a bit ? 
some zm map we play like 4-5 time a day lol some one keep nomimnate it T.T

3. many people use spectator to cheet in zm map lol
maybe make zm map no spec allow ? lol

On 1/30/2021 at 12:04 PM, spy steal information said:

fort zm maps
since now zombie more op cause
- negev got nurf
- zombie has unlimited stack boost now
- people got more experince on zm map (most of them know secret or fast youtube secret searcher lol)
and it make most of round win by zombie lol 

i wanna suggest lower time per round from 6 minute to 5 minute

btw >> this one only talking not suggest lel
the nomination system people keep spam 4 cause want to change map without reading map or map name ( since number 1 is no vote and number 4 - 9 = other map)
this example some idea from other server lol

1. japan server they make like 2 page when vote
1st page
number 1 = novote
number 2 3 4 5 6 7 = can't press 
number 8 = accept to vote map

if press number 8 u change to 2nd page
2nd page = map vote like normal one 

2. random number ( its random number to each nomination)
- no care who nominate first , it's random number for you

3. they make unlimited nomination like 3 people can nominate same map and more nominate on that map means u on number 4 5 6 7 8 in order ( more people nominate = chance u get top number)

@spy steal informationwe will fix these issues.

• pedrotski changed the title to CS:GO Zombie Escape Server Change Log