On 1/7/2021 at 12:21 AM, spy steal information said:

about nomination system 
since people they wanna change map 
which slot number 1 = no vote 
and slot number 2-8 other map
make people keep spam number 2 to close the text fast and to change map lol
and we got hard ze map and gcg didn't have zm map in auto nominate list yet 

so i wanna suggest in auto nomination make slot number 2 random any zm map 

Nomination system is getting an overhaul in Z3. We will take this into account when setting up the config. I'm not sure we can assign maps to number 2 but ill see what happens.

20 hours ago, f-365 said:

also make map cooldown from nomination map @spy steal information

After seeing people abuse this, there will be a cooldown of 5 mins per nom since people cant control themselves 😅

Thanks guys!

Come to check out the server but need some fixes on the Server

1. Knockback should be fix or get balance things out on the server or else its not playable to the zombies and the kb is to strong that zombies cannot jump this will make the zombies go to spec and not play anymore and also have a chance to leave to the server

2.Nades should also get nerf because the slow is to strong that you cant jump anymore

3.Have a command to disable tracers because it can get annoying

4.Your server has a lot of new players so you need to add an Auto Retry which means when the players just join they don't have any particles which they will die for some reason from certain scenario

5.Decoy should be remove to any try hard map (If this server willing to try hard a map can get a stripper)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Shizuka said:

Come to check out the server but need some fixes on the Server

1. Knockback should be fix or get balance things out on the server or else its not playable to the zombies and the kb is to strong that zombies cannot jump this will make the zombies go to spec and not play anymore and also have a chance to leave to the server

2.Nades should also get nerf because the slow is to strong that you cant jump anymore

3.Have a command to disable tracers because it can get annoying

4.Your server has a lot of new players so you need to add an Auto Retry which means when the players just join they don't have any particles which they will die for some reason from certain scenario

5.Decoy should be remove to any try hard map (If this server willing to try hard a map can get a stripper)

I agree, this should be done.

my suggestion from my opinion lol maybe bad ❤️ 

about nomination system
i suggest make like 3 group show
1. zm maps 
2. ze maps (ez - normal ) - no nead leader ez map
3. hard ze map (hard) - need leader to lead 

and about number  all server that i play that has both ze zm make like max player for nomination zm map example like if more than 40 player in server you can't nominate zm maps 

and me suggest if less than 30 player in server and no one nominate anything plz make like zm map in auto slot 4 lol

and me suggest try hard map cost credit to nominate

lol maybe bad suggestion 😛

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, spy steal information said:

my suggestion from my opinion lol maybe bad ❤️ 

about nomination system
i suggest make like 3 group show
1. zm maps 
2. ze maps (ez - normal ) - no nead leader ez map
3. hard ze map (hard) - need leader to lead 

and about number  all server that i play that has both ze zm make like max player for nomination zm map example like if more than 40 player in server you can't nominate zm maps 

and me suggest if less than 30 player in server and no one nominate anything plz make like zm map in auto slot 4 lol

and me suggest try hard map cost credit to nominate

lol maybe bad suggestion 😛

Thanks for the suggestion, this is already coming in Z3....... kind of. Just ZM and ZE sections. As to sort through the ez and hard maps, someone would have to go through our map list manually.

3 hours ago, Pochi said:

Public soundboard for everyone to use,for example if I typed "!ayaya",the soundboard will play ayaya.(Add a 15 second cooldown per use to avoid spamming.)

This is coming in Z3 or Z4. Not 100% sure yet when we will release it.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, spy steal information said:

me suggest should remove  !zstuck  out  or make it only able in ze map ( remove from zm )

problems from zstuck
1. glitch outside map
2. can go throgh some barricade or blocking item that human make block the door 

We did modify it but it wasn't enough. It will be removed from Humans in Z3 for ZM mode.