CS:GO AWP Bhop Map List [REQUEST MAPS HERE!]

pedrotski

In this post you will find our current rotation for CS:GO AWP Bhop maps.

You can also leave a suggestion here for new maps with a link to what you want. MAKE SURE THE MAP YOU ARE REQUESTING DOESNT ALREADY EXIST.

You can find lots of maps already on our fastdl server located here: https://www.gcgfast.com/

If you're having any issues downloading them, you can go here to download the maps you need and then place them in your Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps directory.

Recently Added Maps: 4/9/2022:

awp_bungalow_hdr_radar
awp_dream_hdr_radar
awp_dust_hdr_radar
awp_kox_hdr_radar
awp_lego_2_hdr_radar
awp_pro_hdr_radar
awp_rooms_hdr_radar
awp_rp06_hdr_radar
awp_sakura_v2_hdr_radar
awp_sunshine_hdr_radar
awp_arena_hdr_radar
awp_ice_hdr_radar
awp_india_hdr_radar
awp_lego_8_hdr_radar
awp_outland_both_radar
awp_roof_hdr_radar
awp_rp94_hdr_radar
awp_summer_hdr_radar
awp_tower_def_hdr_radar
awp_zhl_hdr_radar

I think awp_obstruct and awp_slaughter should be removed, there is too much rng in the obstruct, if you get a good spawn you basically kill half the other team the moment the round starts. 

awp_slaughter is a rather small map imo and it is normally played without bhop, the moment more than 10 players are in awp slaughter everything becomes very messy, at least from my experience.

3 hours ago, k1bes said:

I think awp_obstruct and awp_slaughter should be removed, there is too much rng in the obstruct, if you get a good spawn you basically kill half the other team the moment the round starts. 

awp_slaughter is a rather small map imo and it is normally played without bhop, the moment more than 10 players are in awp slaughter everything becomes very messy, at least from my experience.

We can always limit maps by players if needed. 

On 7/23/2021 at 9:47 AM, k1bes said:

+1 for  remove awp_obstruct ( it not suit for bhop + map very small)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...