Meow

Discord name (and ID):Meow re#9129
Steam Name: meow ghostcap.com
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205280026
GCG Server Banned From: Discord
Date/ Time: 22 July at 2:55 AM
Who Banned You?: Either Pedroski or NJOOSHY
Link to your ban: Couldn't find any to relate­čś×

Why Were You Banned?: Posting art for request from member without realizing it was breaking the rule
Why Should We Unban You?: No particular reason outside of i just want to get back into the Zoo of GCG that is known discord

Edited by Reee
Rewrite for reason

Tbh i fully aware of the reason why i was sent to the forever box i just wondering how long i'll be staying

Now the strange part is i can't get back in as everytime i try it usually say "The user is banned from this guild" which starting to sound like a u problem and what i manage to heard from Shizuru i still in the sever but can't access it in anyway

That's odd. I have kicked you out of the server. Please try rejoin and send me a screenshot if any message pops up. 

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Meow said:

Screenshot_20210727-134201.thumb.png.fde745b809ffb5cd50b230d021806378.pngi tried 3 times so far and this still pop up

The only way this happens is if you still have alts banned in our server too as you're IP banned. Or try join with a different VPN/IP etc. Or give us your alts.

25 minutes ago, pedrotski said:

The only way this happens is if you still have alts banned in our server too as you're IP banned. Or try join with a different VPN/IP etc. Or give us your alts.

So after diggin abit it appear that my main discord acc is IP yeeted due to inappropirated used of art (tho most of em aren't NSFW)

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, pedrotski said:

Not sure how to login via my main so probably just stick to my alt on a diffirent IP then 

44 minutes ago, Meow said:

So after diggin abit it appear that my main discord acc is IP yeeted due to inappropirated used of art (tho most of em aren't NSFW)

Now that the problem been relief can you lock this up so we can forget?