Jump to content

BHOP Awp Server Suggestions!


laroy

Recommended Posts

Can we have the awp server please since most of servers in the community servers are populated everyday plus the other server are not well managed and it's very frustrating for a player like myself and the other people to be in

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, laroy said:

Can we have the awp server please since most of servers in the community servers are populated everyday plus the other server are not well managed and it's very frustrating for a player like myself and the other people to be in

Funny you mention it. We were actually talking about it in admin chat today and it's what i'm currently working on 😄

It will be an AWP bhop server. What are some must have features?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1.custom weapon models? /since the default awp is pretty boring plus having a custom skins mean more grind (but this should be after server is running well)

2.knife nerf cuz  with auto bhop on people like me not gonna awp we gonna knife so nerf the damage of overall knife but keep the 1 backstab tho to make it possible but harder

3.128 tick obiously

4.low air velocity so noone could abuse auto bhop

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, laroy said:

1.custom weapon models? /since the default awp is pretty boring plus having a custom skins mean more grind (but this should be after server is running well)

2.knife nerf cuz  with auto bhop on people like me not gonna awp we gonna knife so nerf the damage of overall knife but keep the 1 backstab tho to make it possible but harder

3.128 tick obiously

4.low air velocity so noone could abuse auto bhop

 

Why does it need to be 128 tick with awp only? there is no spray pattern change....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, laroy said:

doesn't 128 makes the server smoother less hitreg?

It changes the spray pattern and grenade throws. Hit reg doesn't really change that much especially on windows. Most people cant even tell the difference of what server they are on anyway lol.

Edit: not to mention it takes a wayy stronger system to have more than 10 people on a server without 128 tick. Remember the gun game event? server started at 128 tick and once we hit 20 players everyone had like 30 fps haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

right, but most people who plays awp server prefer 128 ticks tho i'm no expert but server with 64 ticks tend to have less player than 128 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, laroy said:

right, but most people who plays awp server prefer 128 ticks tho i'm no expert but server with 64 ticks tend to have less player than 128 

I went on a few today and they weren't actually 128 tick. They started with a 128 tick startup command but still had 64 rates lmao. We will see what happens. It will start on 64 tick simply to give people the best FPS. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been playing awp servers for 6 years now, reached the top ranks in almost every awp server in asia. As well as top ranks in a couple of eu and NA awp servers. Was admin and mod for a few as well. If you need any help feel free to ask me I'd be more than happy to help out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sure you know but the basic maps that every awp server has are : bungalow, gade, arena. These are imo the essentials

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, k1bes said:

I'm sure you know but the basic maps that every awp server has are : bungalow, gade, arena. These are imo the essentials

I actually don't haha. Thanks ill make sure they are on the rotation when the server is running!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First, all the map should be bigger , more open and not "campable" since there is autohop.

Second, I think the 100% accuracy is kinda bad since people will just bhopping around and awping which is a disadvantages for non-bhop players.

Third, collision no needed to enable since it will be annoying if we just clash into our enemy.

Forth, I hope there's custom mvp song cause it will be pretty dope.

Firth, remove deagle from every single map.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your second point is actually something the expert "Warowl" had test before and it... Yea it stupid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • pedrotski changed the title to BHOP Awp Server Suggestions!
21 minutes ago, huazi said:

First, all the map should be bigger , more open and not "campable" since there is autohop.

Second, I think the 100% accuracy is kinda bad since people will just bhopping around and awping which is a disadvantages for non-bhop players.

Third, collision no needed to enable since it will be annoying if we just clash into our enemy.

Forth, I hope there's custom mvp song cause it will be pretty dope.

Firth, remove deagle from every single map.
 

1. Please remember, the server is not finished yet. The maps that are there is stuff i quickly grabbed. I removed the 2 small maps and put on larger ones. Go through our fastDL above and request more here. 

2. done

3. Collision was already removed. The server now has noblock

4. Sounds like a good suggestion for this server!

5. done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know the server is only at its infancy stage, but I think the speed while holding and peeking with the awp should be changed back to the default speed and not the speed of the scout right now. I am 100% sure it will throw off the majority of the players just like it has thrown me off kekw. Another reason why I think it should be default is because awp maps were designed whilst taking into consideration the speed of people peeking with the length / size of the various objects on the maps. Hence with the way it is now with the scouts' speed, it is much harder to utilise the headshot angles or just plain covers on the maps as we are simply moving too fast (whether we wide swing, jiggle peek etc). I don't know if y'all can understand me but iykyk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, k1bes said:

I know the server is only at its infancy stage, but I think the speed while holding and peeking with the awp should be changed back to the default speed and not the speed of the scout right now. I am 100% sure it will throw off the majority of the players just like it has thrown me off kekw. Another reason why I think it should be default is because awp maps were designed whilst taking into consideration the speed of people peeking with the length / size of the various objects on the maps. Hence with the way it is now with the scouts' speed, it is much harder to utilise the headshot angles or just plain covers on the maps as we are simply moving too fast (whether we wide swing, jiggle peek etc). I don't know if y'all can understand me but iykyk.

What do you mean the speed of holding and peeking? The only thing that we changed from default was spread. And that has been removed. 

There are literally no other commands that mess with weapons other than restricting them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, huazi said:

First, all the map should be bigger , more open and not "campable" since there is autohop.

Second, I think the 100% accuracy is kinda bad since people will just bhopping around and awping which is a disadvantages for non-bhop players.
 

In terms of what Salo has said, I personally think maps should still be campable but at the same time give you the option to rush if you desire. Both camping and rushing are but a playstyle and I think the maps should give the players an option to play however they want, regardless of their playstyle. 

On another note, I definitely agree with Salo here on the no spread and I think it should be removed. 

Once again I am aware the server is but a little baby buttcheek :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, k1bes said:

In terms of what Salo has said, I personally think maps should still be campable but at the same time give you the option to rush if you desire. Both camping and rushing are but a playstyle and I think the maps should give the players an option to play however they want, regardless of their playstyle. 

On another note, I definitely agree with Salo here on the no spread and I think it should be removed. 

Once again I am aware the server is but a little baby buttcheek 🙂

No spread has been removed 3 comments ago -_-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pedrotski said:

What do you mean the speed of holding and peeking? The only thing that we changed from default was spread. And that has been removed. 

There are literally no other commands that mess with weapons other than restricting them.

Im not sure if it was an issue caused by spread and if it has been fixed since I've left an hour ago but I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow. If it is still present I'll be glad to show you what I mean for further clarity :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, pedrotski said:

No spread has been removed 3 comments ago -_-

AAHHA yes my wifi was acting up jn it did not load for me ;p

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...