[Suggestions] Adding ze_deadcore_s7f2 stripper (New version)

AiQ3

This suggestion is based on this comment in that topic.
My main opinion will not change: Adding zombie teleport point after D route boss died. 
And I finally found an editor for making strippers, so I made an own stripper, that is based on Knightmare stripper, for GCG.

In this stripper, I ONLY add this one: zombie teleport point after D route boss died

In original version(v1_3 series), there is zombie teleport point after humans get teleport in that part. But s7f2(ported from CS:S) version does not have this. That's why I ask please adding a ze_deadcore_s7f2 stripper.

IMAGINE ADMINS ARE SLEEPING AND THEY WILL NOT TELEPORT ZOMBIES TO THAT POINT. I hope we can enjoy that map with more fun.

ze_deadcore_s7f2.cfg

Edited by Beppu
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 3:59 PM, Beppu said:

This suggestion is based on this comment in that topic.
My main opinion will not change: Adding zombie teleport point after D route boss died. 
And I finally found an editor for making strippers, so I made an own stripper, that is based on Knightmare stripper, for GCG.

In this stripper, I ONLY add this one: zombie teleport point after D route boss died

In original version(v1_3 series), there is zombie teleport point after humans get teleport in that part. But s7f2(ported from CS:S) version does not have this. That's why I ask please adding a ze_deadcore_s7f2 stripper.

IMAGINE ADMINS ARE SLEEPING AND THEY WILL NOT TELEPORT ZOMBIES TO THAT POINT. I hope we can enjoy that map with more fun.

ze_deadcore_s7f2.cfg 645 B · 1 download

This has been added 🙂

• 1 month later...

[latest version]

ze_deadcore_s7f2.cfg It can add not only zombie teleport, but also slowness to lasers.
I don't know how to fix the problem that nades make some lags (server or plugin problem?) so I still not fixed yet.

Posted (edited)

[updated 08/12/2021]
I did some testing in my own local server with older stripper, and I surely recognized slowness problems.

And then, I fixed this problem but some value was changed for balance adjustment.

- laser slowness: 0.3 -> 0.5 / beam slowness: 0.2 -> 0.33

And also I fixed some bugs which are already inside of map but I had not done before.

For playing this map with no lags, I made a solution and try doing.

1. C Route: teleporter to Crystal point, D Route: after kill Boss, your ALL weapons(except guns) will remove(grenades, decoys).

2. after passing lag spots, you will be given some grenades/decoys/molotov by this stripper.

I hope we can fix the lag problem with this, but I'm not sure. So I need to test the map in GCG.

Cheer.

ze_deadcore_s7f2.cfg 

namae_no_nai_kaibutsu.mp3

Edited by AiQ3
mistakes grammar
  • Like 2