[Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.0-Dev 12] Aimlock Detected?

Niko

Discord name (and ID): Kent#4562
Steam ID (get it here: https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:526518372
GCG Server Banned From: [ghostcap.com] GCL PUG
Date/ Time (Invoked On): 2021-04-25 21:00:42
Who Banned You? The bot

Why Were You Banned?: [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.0-Dev 12] Aimlock Detected
Why Should We Unban You?:

I believe i did not do anything wrong. I never used any form of third party software to use aimbot.
At that time there's sora, mark, puro, me, and moon. At that time its warm up and we were just chilling.
me and puro is 1 v 1 ing and puro was afk that time. So we got bored and at that time we were waiting for other players to join gcl so we can start the game.
so because puro is afk and im bored as well, i was shooting puro bunch of times on the head until i got 100 kills (his afk and not moving at all)
suddenly i got disconnected and it said im using aimbot. At that time i don't know what happen because we were chilling and bored doing nothing just randomly tapping heads.
I understand that you guys wont believe me, i dont even have the proof. I might just used hacks today there's a chance.
all i can proof is my skill. I played valorant more than csgo, at csgo i only could use deagle and nothing else.

I record myself on workshop to proof my current csgo skill

my last opened files before joining gcl pug,before i joined gcl pug, i play osu with sora

.IMG_20210425_220121.thumb.jpg.229c4e2a6315c4089602024a8f79d62b.jpg

It's all i can do for the best.

• Like 4

This is a really in-depth ban appeal and its clear that you care. We have unbanned you while we look into it some more.