[Suggestion] Share idea about knockback + gernade

from my opinion

knockback too low + nade op a bit

some of my suggestion 

1. knockback plz make higher a bit  if i not wrong now rate need 2 human defend 1 zombie  so it very hard in long map even we got nade and decoy

now rate is like compare to z3 =  mother zm = - 50% , 2nd zm = - 25% 

maybe if compare to z3 please set like both to -20% ?
( i not sure rate ) but make like 1 human def 1 zm

2. nade many people complane about it op or delay zombie long time ( maybe lower time of effect from 100% >> 90% or 80% ? )

** if anyone think different please type too **

Edited by spy steal information
  • Thanks 1

• spy steal information changed the title to [Suggestion] Please higher knockback + lower op nade a bit
13 hours ago, spy steal information said:

from my opinion

knockback too low + nade op a bit

some of my suggestion 

1. knockback plz make higher a bit  if i not wrong now rate need 2 human defend 1 zombie  so it very hard in long map even we got nade and decoy

now rate is like compare to z3 =  mother zm = - 50% , 2nd zm = - 25% 

maybe if compare to z3 please set like both to -20% ?
( i not sure rate ) but make like 1 human def 1 zm

2. nade many people complane about it op or delay zombie long time ( maybe lower time of effect from 100% >> 90% or 80% ? )

** if anyone think different please type too **

increase the kb by a bit, zms can just bhop fine with the current bhop and those newbies who use negevs wont be able to stop them since they're using a gun that has 0kb. So increasing the kb to the same value as in zeddy will make the defense easier for the server. But if its too much then nerf the nades by nerfing the slow effect of the nades by 25% to balance it.

Why the changes are a good idea in my opinion:

I think the nades on the server are very overpowered and make it extremely hard for zombies to infect humans in parts that aren't designed for trim. There's already a topic addressing a knockback buff, but I think it would be prudent to first nerf the nades to a reasonable level before assessing knockback changes such as increasing it if the nade nerf makes maps too challenging. Ultimately the defending in ze should come primarily from shooting rather than throwing a nade and running. With the current nades in play, people don't need to defend (shoot) much as a few nades will hold zombies back effectively and cover fallbacks really well giving zombies little chance to catch any slow humans - people don't learn to defend well. As a zombie, bhopping felt quite pointless as the he nades bring zms to 'slow motion.' 

Enough pointless sentences- the changes: 

1. Remove decoy grenades - I've already made this suggestion, if you want reasoning behind this - just play as a zombie. 

2. The HE nades are really strong  (nerf them)- IMO nades should (slightly) increase the gravity effect on zms (making jumps harder, and stopping bhopping zms if they get shot while naded) and a slowing effect on zms while on the ground (making starting to bhop hard, and just slowing zms in general) - Currently the nades just seem to have a slowing effect almost like the bubbles item on pirates. 

The counter argument may be 'other servers use/have used the same or similar grenades' - Yeah they do/have, I hope the aim of this server is to be better 

TLDR: Remove decoys and nerf HE nades-  specific nerfs suggestions/reasoning above

Edited by 1mpact
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 1mpact said:

Why the changes are a good idea in my opinion:

I think the nades on the server are very overpowered and make it extremely hard for zombies to infect humans in parts that aren't designed for trim. There's already a topic addressing a knockback buff, but I think it would be prudent to first nerf the nades to a reasonable level before assessing knockback changes such as increasing it if the nade nerf makes maps too challenging. Ultimately the defending in ze should come primarily from shooting rather than throwing a nade and running. With the current nades in play, people don't need to defend (shoot) much as a few nades will hold zombies back effectively and cover fallbacks really well giving zombies little chance to catch any slow humans - people don't learn to defend well. As a zombie, bhopping felt quite pointless as the he nades bring zms to 'slow motion.' 

Enough pointless sentences- the changes: 

1. Remove decoy grenades - I've already made this suggestion, if you want reasoning behind this - just play as a zombie. 

2. The HE nades are really strong  (nerf them)- IMO nades should (slightly) increase the gravity effect on zms (making jumps harder, and stopping bhopping zms if they get shot while naded) and a slowing effect on zms while on the ground (making starting to bhop hard, and just slowing zms in general) - Currently the nades just seem to have a slowing effect almost like the bubbles item on pirates. 

3. Nerf molotovs - the slow and 'gravity' effect they apply (can't jump inside them at all really - which is kind of the point of them yea but im suggesting a nerf to this) 

The counter argument may be 'other servers use/have used the same or similar grenades' - Yeah they do/have, I hope the aim of this server is to be better 

TLDR: Remove decoys and nerf HE nades and molotovs, specific nerfs suggestions/reasoning above

We don't have molotovs.....

Try have a game since we removed them. 

So I have made some changes. 

For now:

Decoys stay. They set us apart from other servers. If we introduce some other stuff that makes humans stronger, then we will look at removing them. Compared to other servers our humans have no perks, no turrets, VIP, bazookas etc etc so its really hard to defend with just a gun. 

The slow caused by burning was a left over plugin for the Molotov's. This has been removed so the burn is not as severe now.

Let me know what you think over the next few days.

• Like 1

1.for my opinion is u can make decoy expensive its works like other server who has turret and bazooka , stick grenades, etc since we has no zammo to makes bossfight easier and ppl blind over it or anything but ppl complain abt it , smh or you can remove decoy and add another thing to makes human easier to defend since decoy makes things easier 

2. he grenade is indeed way more stroger in any server and ppl not get used to it its so op , you can make it expensive to buy but keep the efdect , the down side is it will be way harder to kill the boss since some boss need nades! this is cheeky setting  to have infinite rebuy but effect is not op but ppl blind over it since its op in boss sided!

again other server makes defend a bit normal but no one complaining how things makes it easier in bossfight , some server balance it by put turret , bazooka for defend while z ammo is good for bossfight( its way more op since rebuy have slifht a few second to shoot while z ammo just boom steaight shoot , even a few seconds makes a slight change! remember how many time we almost kill the boss with 50 ish hp left)

Posted (edited)

i come repost about set higher kb (z3 rate)
from mother zm -50% , normal zm -25% 

to -20% both mother and normal zombie

my reason :
1. now server become tryhard server cause this hard setting
2. now we don't have he gernade to slow zombie anymore

3. most player here 50%-70% new player they need 3-5 people to defend 1 zombie 
and half of pro here i can say half
- only try hard when zombie when human doorhug
- edge not listen leader overdef even leader call multiple times  ( usually die at start first or second defend )

let them hab fun zm with high kb 

Edited by spy steal information