ZR Repeat Killer is busted

I joined the ze server today, at some point human over killed the zombie and trigger the Repeat Killer to prevent zombie respawn in the server. The Repeat Killer will completely block any attempt to spawn in the map after it got triggered. However, the !zspawn command didn't get blocked after Repeat Killer is activated. This !zspawn command supposed to not available or allow any player to spawn again after Repeat Killer activated (There is no issues on separated plugin). So after nuke trigger and repeat killer activated zombie is able to spam !zspawn and die over and over again.

Since you prefer sticking with Anubis ZR rather than go separated plugin, tell Anubis to check out Vauff ZR Repeat killer on Vauff github, it has the option to toggle repeat killer in case if player accidentally activated it from overkill.

https://github.com/Vauff/ZR_RepeatKill

btw, On Frac1sco Zombie:Reloaded github, I become an official contributor!

• Like 1

Simple, disable the integrated function (zr_respeatkill "0") and use the external plugin to do this function, then I will update it. As there is no server to test with several small details player like this can pass without me noticing.

I am working on a new reloaded zombie, made entirely by me, but modular "like shoping" and compatible with franug's zombireloaded plugin, it would make it lighter and more functional for different uses removing what the server does not use.

5 minutes ago, Анубис said:

I am working on a new reloaded zombie, made entirely by me, but modular "like shoping" and compatible with franug's zombireloaded plugin, it would make it lighter and more functional for different uses removing what the server does not use.

Modular is the way to go. So much junk in the original ZR that just isn't being used anymore. 

11 hours ago, Анубис said:

Simple, disable the integrated function (zr_respeatkill "0") and use the external plugin to do this function, then I will update it. As there is no server to test with several small details player like this can pass without me noticing.

of possible can you also add zr_disable_infection for training mode/testing new map mode bcs sometimes always theres a trihard zm nomatter we tested in the middle of night thanks haha

1 minute ago, NJOOSHY said:

of possible can you also add zr_disable_infection for training mode/testing new map mode bcs sometimes always theres a trihard zm nomatter we tested in the middle of night thanks haha

Negative. Repeat killer update has been added though. 

1 minute ago, pedrotski said:

so just simply type !rk for admin or do module like zr_repeatkill 0 ?

1 hour ago, pedrotski said:

I haven't added it yet, use the external plugins for now. The update I gave you is about the sounds.

1 hour ago, NJOOSHY said:

Yes it is possible to add for admin. I will work on it, I know how tests work, and sometimes it is when I need to become a zombie.

2 hours ago, Анубис said:

Yes it is possible to add for admin. I will work on it, I know how tests work, and sometimes it is when I need to become a zombie.

cool 

On 4/9/2021 at 10:28 PM, Анубис said:

it act as a convar, Some admin might doesn't have the ADMFLAG_CONVAR to use it