MrLoyal120

Discord name (and ID): MrLoyal120/601884131630252052
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:177888402
GCG Server Banned From: Ghostcap.com ZE
Date/ Time (Invoked On): 03/20/2021
Who Banned You? STEAM_1:0:72277729
Link to your ban: https://ebans.ghostcap.com/

Why Were You Banned?: Trolling on purpose
Why Should We Unban You?: I always got the secondary gun (abilities for zombie) and and later I got banned. Admin always want to get a gun. I use the abilitiy for zombies so how come that its trolling. Does being admin decides who use it? I seen 3 times that the gun (abilities) can be swapped also it happens to me and other person using it idont know if admin and the map can do that.

Just having a look down the Ebans list and you have been temp banned multiple times. This is often just a warning for not listening to the map leader in game but as its happened multiple times, Its understandable why you got permabanned.

For some maps to win them you MUST listen to the leader for the right time to use it. 

For now the ban will stay as you have had lots of warnings, but if we see you in game helping people out, we may change the decision. 

Yeah I know that I got temp banned multiples times but when my ban is expired and I just joined recently I just got there like 1 min and I got a gun like 3 sec then I got kicked and eban no warning what was that. This happens many times then I got permanent. Also others using gun when they want to I know they close to admin because they talking a lot with the admin. 

no one kick u off the game , also no one use item FREELY to troll even you close to admin ( example pochi , ditoz etc been ebanned atleast once bcs of missused item) and you take item intentonally we speak to use item and u dont want to , then out of no where you use ultima in the middle of bossfight when NO ONE telling you to use it , more than once

• Like 1