CS : GO Unban

HacxsGwrGura

The reason I did that was just for fun I don't cheat RL or never did.

The reason why is when me Yuuki, Jayz played Matchmaking we encountered cheaters on our match we didn't know at the time, so after the match I asked them both if they wanna play roblox so we did later then I asked Yuuki if he wanna see me chit roblox and so I did, then later I have an idea on trying to cheat on cs but not on OFFICIAL SERVERS just BOTS so I created a new account then downloaded ezfrags which the only cs cheat I know that time and booted it up. Later as I got it on working I asked Nino San and Yuuki to tell Puro to join discord call to watch me cheats againts bots and so they did but I was not expecting to have that much audience I was only expecting Jayz, Nino San, Puro, and Yuuki. to watch me and have some fun doing so. Then after the discord stream I got the ban notification.

I never cheat I will never will againts players. Singleplayes games are exeptional since its only a single player who's in the game.

I hope this gets to the admins on the GCG and give me a second chance to prove I don't cheat on official servers.

well it shouldn't be able to detect cuzz right after I got banned from discord I quit the game and uninstalled everything that includes the cheats and logged in on my main account.

1 minute ago, HacxsGwrGura said:

well it shouldn't be able to detect cuzz right after I got banned from discord I quit the game and uninstalled everything that includes the cheats and logged in on my main account.

Read our rules. You are a cheater, you live streamed it. You will remain banned. We don't trust you.

• 2 months later...