[CS:GO] 寝取られ's Ban Appeal

Haschwalth

Username / IGN: 寝取られ

SteamID64: 76561198056589941

Alt Accounts: 

Discord Handle: Haschwalth#3289

Punishment Reason: taunting admin

Why Should Your Punishment Be Lifted: I dunno Said " Hello How are you " and Are you still mad?" gonna be Taunting admin?
and i just said to some people to " hey can u talk to "sourcebans.ghostcap.com" he still mad at me?

mybe he mad because last day i ask where is download voice changer " but this time i dnt even talk that

Evidence That May Prove My Case: YES, There many people heard and see i Asking to Admin sourcebans.ghostcap.com
"are you still mad to me?" " hello how are you?" and some people asking why he mad at you
I just answer " last time i said "Hello How are you Im underwater" and i dont even say " where is your download voice changer"

Hi 寝取られ,

A member of the staff team will look in to your punishment appeal.

This process usually takes 2-3 days.

DO NOT TRY TO BUMP THIS POST AND/OR HARASS STAFF TO HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR APPEAL.

- GhostCap Staff

This message was automatically sent.

Username / IGN: 寝取られ

SteamID64: 76561198056589941

Alt Accounts: 

Discord Handle: Haschwalth#3289

Punishment Reason: Multiple Offender, taunting admins and spamming mic and chat. Very toxic.

Why Should Your Punishment Be Lifted: Verry intersting i got new banned Taunting spam chat and MIc ? any evidence ??? just give me evidence
last game i play there no Leader on Map and My last chat and mic used " Can i be tank again ??? i pro tank i can kill all "monkey" ( Non Skin "basic")

Evidence That May Prove My Case: NO,

Hi 寝取られ,

A member of the staff team will look in to your punishment appeal.

This process usually takes 2-3 days.

DO NOT TRY TO BUMP THIS POST AND/OR HARASS STAFF TO HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR APPEAL.

- GhostCap Staff

This message was automatically sent.

Game Ban Times

Harassment - 24 Hoursto Permanent
Gamers come from all walks of life and we are not ones to discriminate players. Harassment includes any form of trash talking, verbal abuse, racism, sexual harassment etc. Ban times are 24 hours to 6 months

Actually harassment admin as reason is better than tount admin, but the punishment I think will not change because you keep harassing me for a long time by keep asking me using voice changer or not. I already don;t want to talk to you but you still do that.

I would like to silence you from 1 day -> 2 day -> 1 week -> permanent , but your behavior make other admins can't stand.

We have logs about what did you say in the chat in server, and i already mute/gag you because of harassment before.

It is not funny to harassment players.

By the way,  the punishment 1 week ban and permanent mute/gag is not from me, so you had better not to drama or mess up in the discord or forum.

The last When Tank Map i got banned permanent and some people asking me why you banned me and what i do 

so i can explntd what actualy happent , and mybe you count it as "still taunting" i just answering question why i got banned

BTW i only got banned 1 day and direct Permanent  Just give me a LOGS i answering people with "MIC"  

"ASKING" WHY YOU GET BANNED?  
I ANSWER: I GOT BANNED 1 DAY BECAUSE SAID  "WHERE YOU DOWNLOAD VOICE CHANGER"  
And actualy not mean to be harastment you to Repert taunting 

If ur not banned me permanent CHAT and MIC im sure admin who banned me dunno detail
From A >Z 

I think it's just a misunderstanding

Edited by Haschwalth