[CS:GO] frogfrog(* >*)ghotcap.com's Ban Appeal

BING CHILLING

Username / IGN: frogfrog(* >*)ghotcap.com

SteamID64: 76561199407703157

Alt Accounts: 

Discord Handle: ひかる(#6931

Punishment Reason: Bybassing the VIP/filter

Why Should Your Punishment Be Lifted: Hi' how long is my ban cus as i remember it 2hrs but why am i still banned | sorry for bybassing the VIP/filter i didn't really know that u can get banned from that (sorry for the bad english)and i just joined in discord but they banned me too i can't explain then found this site |
Again im sorry for bybassing again i didn't know u can get banned from it cause i see someone using it too and i thought I'll be cool if i use it too and when i was reading the rules then suddenly i git banned (sorry for bad english)i hope i can still in the server.

Evidence That May Prove My Case: NO,

Hi frogfrog(* >*)ghotcap.com,

A member of the staff team will look in to your punishment appeal.

This process usually takes 2-3 days.

DO NOT TRY TO BUMP THIS POST AND/OR HARASS STAFF TO HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR APPEAL.

- GhostCap Staff

This message was automatically sent.

4 minutes ago, BING CHILLING said:

Username / IGN: frogfrog(* >*)ghotcap.com

SteamID64: 76561199407703157

Alt Accounts: 

Discord Handle: ひかる(#6931

Punishment Reason: Bybassing the VIP/filter

Why Should Your Punishment Be Lifted: Hi' how long is my ban cus as i remember it 2hrs but why am i still banned | sorry for bybassing the VIP/filter i didn't really know that u can get banned from that (sorry for the bad english)and i just joined in discord but they banned me too i can't explain then found this site |
Again im sorry for bybassing again i didn't know u can get banned from it cause i see someone using it too and i thought I'll be cool if i use it too and when i was reading the rules then suddenly i git banned (sorry for bad english)i hope i can still in the server.

Evidence That May Prove My Case: NO,

Username/ign: frofrog (* >*) ghostcap.com ||| im realy sorry thats the real

Hi, 

The original ban WAS 2 hours. That's all you had to do was wait it out. But you decided to come to Discord, argue with staff and say you were going to bypass our rules again. That's why you were banned. 

Your ban was extended and will expire on: 2023-01-19 15:38:20

https://sourcebans.ghostcap.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A723718714&Submit=Search

• Sad 1