unban appeal

Lê Thanh

Discord name (and ID): lethanh12x#7007

Steam NameFOCeFOX Ghostcap.com

Steam ID:76561199367352657

Máy chủ GCG bị cấm:   █ GHOSTCAP █ ☣Zombie Escape Alpha 24/7 ZE MONKE!

Date/Time: 11/16/2022 2:36PM

Who Banned You? (Find this on https://sourcebans.ghostcap.com/) :
Link to your ban (Also find this on https://sourcebans.ghostcap.com/) :

Why Were You Banned?: it's an eban

Why Should We Unban You?: i didn't do well when using the items, as i know i am a new player after a while i got used to it i want to use it but the item is back

Hello there, 

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about you, the reason why you got ebanned is that you never use an item even leaders/users told you to and keep dying with the item it's frustrating for them to see you fail over, and over again some people prefer just to give an item to them and you can watch and learn how they use an item because losing a most important item means slay in any reasons there's no reason play for a long match to see them die towards boss/zombies/traps, etc 

TLDR: know your ability and don't take an item carelessly just because it's cool if you are unable to learn English don't risk yourself by taking an item, we don't care about how you messed up using an item otherwise people can just do excuses for mistakes happen and we enforce the rules for the best user experience of the match. 

Eban wasn't even last long past 2 days so i won't lift it till you learn your mistakes sorry.

On 11/17/2022 at 2:35 PM, NJOOSHY said:

Hello there, 

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about you, the reason why you got ebanned is that you never use an item even leaders/users told you to and keep dying with the item it's frustrating for them to see you fail over, and over again some people prefer just to give an item to them and you can watch and learn how they use an item because losing a most important item means slay in any reasons there's no reason play for a long match to see them die towards boss/zombies/traps, etc 

TLDR: know your ability and don't take an item carelessly just because it's cool if you are unable to learn English don't risk yourself by taking an item, we don't care about how you messed up using an item otherwise people can just do excuses for mistakes happen and we enforce the rules for the best user experience of the match. 

Eban wasn't even last long past 2 days so i won't lift it till you learn your mistakes sorry.

ok i agree and will improve for next time thank you admin

Hello there, 

by the way can i ask how long will my eban last, during the eban i will improve my required skills