pterodactyl problem with serverhop

slava

hi i have recently added this plugin https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1036475 to my servers, and i tried to configured it with the public ip, 0.0.0.0 and 127.0.0.1, but none of them are working it gives me this error:
[serverhop.smx] Server <ip>:27015 is down, no reply received within 10 seconds.
[serverhop.smx] Server <ip>:27016 is down, no reply received within 10 seconds.
[serverhop.smx] Server <ip>:27017 is down, no reply received within 10 seconds.

i think its something with docker that blocks it, because when i tried to run the servers without pterodactyl and the ip that was working is 127.0.0.1

On 10/10/2022 at 11:50 PM, slava said:

Hello, it only support csgo, i want it for css server, thank you

well yeah.
as you said that plugin is only supported for csgo. I afraid that finding signature for CSS will not be enough to make it work.

Edited by J_Oyl Jaa

if you're trying to connect via socket, you need to assign the socket ports to the instance. If you're simply redirecting without checking the other server, you only use the external IP address that the client would use to connect to the server. The instances have no need to talk to each other in this case. 

On 10/22/2022 at 7:49 AM, pedrotski said:

if you're trying to connect via socket, you need to assign the socket ports to the instance. If you're simply redirecting without checking the other server, you only use the external IP address that the client would use to connect to the server. The instances have no need to talk to each other in this case. 

sorry how can i do that? i have already open the ports (client port / source tv port / steam port) for all servers in allocation section / game firewall in ovh