Jump to content

[Report] some people got randomly csgo crash same time at least 5 people


Recommended Posts

[Report] some people got randomly csgo crash starting from yesterday in ze server 
each time crash = at least 5 people 


some map that people csgo crash that i see yesterday - today

ze_honkai_nagazoracity_beta_2


ze_desperate_soul_a9  (last stage maybe)

ze_temple_of_the_demon_god_v2 (stage 2 maybe since after i crash i go bravo 3 guy crash too and they tell me)

 

 

Edited by spy steal information
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fault bucket 1365338185801145137, type 5
Event Name: BEX
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: csgo.exe
P2: 0.0.0.0
P3: 62745503
P4: tier0.dll
P5: 0.0.0.0
P6: 627454ef
P7: 00029314
P8: c0000409
P9: 00000007
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER5E1.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_csgo.exe_40ae80d0d62445dad1635c4257f979eddb3e2cb_ffef6384_f9f40716-ae51-4cee-85b1-dcd1e3857a24

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 135d1e99-bf32-42bf-a9c9-57e251e7d67c
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: 62af8d7439ef659ab2f2a7d89af41b31
Cab Guid: 0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

csgo and the source engine in general is spaghetti code. Using event viewer won't do shit and won't tell you what happened. There are many reasons why players can crash on maps, and event viewer won't really tell you why.

Reasons include:

- Map uses dangerzone water where if you have flashlight enabled and you teleport into the water, instant client crash
- Certain graphics settings in csgo increases the chances of client crashes, it may be an user issue
- Corrupt files/map could cause crashes

If only a few people are crashing, it's probably due to their settings. You usually should investigate if it's a mass client crash (eg. 10+ people crashing at thes ame time)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 6:06 AM, Koen said:

csgo and the source engine in general is spaghetti code. Using event viewer won't do shit and won't tell you what happened. There are many reasons why players can crash on maps, and event viewer won't really tell you why.

Reasons include:

- Map uses dangerzone water where if you have flashlight enabled and you teleport into the water, instant client crash
- Certain graphics settings in csgo increases the chances of client crashes, it may be an user issue
- Corrupt files/map could cause crashes

If only a few people are crashing, it's probably due to their settings. You usually should investigate if it's a mass client crash (eg. 10+ people crashing at thes ame time)

 Yes maybe cause water + flash light cause i try obserb my crash this week 5+ and see most of it happen when i drop in water or i see people crashing(afk) in water in many maps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, spy steal information said:

 Yes maybe cause water + flash light cause i try obserb my crash this week 5+ and see most of it happen when i drop in water or i see people crashing(afk) in water in many maps

Are you using any kind of config or special graphics settings?

Are your graphics drivers updated?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, spy steal information said:

 Yes maybe cause water + flash light cause i try obserb my crash this week 5+ and see most of it happen when i drop in water or i see people crashing(afk) in water in many maps

This is unfortunately a csgo issue that many mappers don't know about. Several existing maps have players teleporting into water, whether expensive, dev, or dangerzone water. The most you can do is either stripper modify it so players teleport elsewhere, or just outright remove the map.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Koen said:

This is unfortunately a csgo issue that many mappers don't know about. Several existing maps have players teleporting into water, whether expensive, dev, or dangerzone water. The most you can do is either stripper modify it so players teleport elsewhere, or just outright remove the map.

Good to know. Would you happen to have a list of maps that do this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2022 at 10:11 PM, pedrotski said:

Good to know. Would you happen to have a list of maps that do this?

I know the secret stage on silent hill blackblood f6 teleports players into the water. Haven't seen the maplist for gcg so can't think off the top of my head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...