About Mother Zombie System and Zombie Overkilling

EnzyFrenzy

This month, These recent updates of Ghostcap Zombie Escape Server did huge impact on our gameplay. I feel more freedom i can hide zombiemates, i can play surf maps everyday and zm maps are back! however along with the human weapons balancing updates especially longer cooldown to rebuy another weapon/grenade kinda uncomfortable the main reason it is because zombie overkilling (probably), So my suggestion is ... there's another way to stop zombie overkilling simply to buff the zombie HP for Mother Zombie = 50k Health and for Normal Zombie = 25k Health. "I hope people doesn't mad at me for suggesting this c.c"

• Pog! 2

i just telling now idk it's bug or setting change  ( i know no spread remove)
now defense lose too ez  even in hard map or some small area to defense
need like x2 x3 defense harder than in past

50 human vs 14 zm   some time we ez lose def  ( even we 40 human defending and 10 door hugger since i didn't hide teammate can see)

now setting server change from
ez settings >> hard settings

• Like 4

Yeah, Zombie Overkilling caused Human powers slightly nerfed makes defending the zombies getting harder than before even though we're hard defending.

Since we haven't beat ze_Dystopia this month, It would be problem for us on beating that map especially the last part 'Defending on the Train. For me atleast, Not because kb nerf or limited negev purchases but because weapons re-buy cooldown.

Edit: I'm not complaining about re-buy cooldown exist, but because it's too long.

Edited by EnzyFrenzy

1. Buffing zombie hp wont get you nowhere but makes item are suposed to kill zombies getting weaker,  our zombie hp is way too much for non chinese server all around the world ( only chinese server have too much mz hp )

We COULD make mother zombie hp into 50K(32k is the max display value btw so if its say 32k its not actually 32k hp)

However buffing normal zombies hp is too much gamebreaking and harder to kill crowded zombies using an map items

2. You guys loosing defends bcs how penetration works are different now some crowded zombies can block bullets as its not travels behind one zombie so its easier for them to advanced  way to adjust this is by adding more KB slightly

3.  Most of overkilling is caused by negev thats why most of server disabled it or nerfing negev ( watch mgm video of how we disabled negev and humans hardly killing zombies, ah yes classic hold and spray negev player be like )

4. Rebuy cooldown isnt high, if youre using smgs you can just wait 3s (mostly) after rebuying guns, like seriously you had 69 ammo base... 

Kewk, Njooshy i can see about zombie hp balancing is up to you guys by how you gonna balance it or make changes about it and ZM Items at some maps for sure are quite broken i forgot about that but so if you only going to intend for Mother Zombies to have their Health buffed so if human trying to overkill at the beginning it wont make the round end quickly.

+I hasn't heard about zombie penetration changes either i don't quite understand how it works. lol

Last but not least i didn't see if smgs re-buy was only 3s or probably the cooldown is long because i tried re-buying smgs after bought a heavy weapons like negev/m249?

22 hours ago, NJOOSHY said:

4. Rebuy cooldown isnt high, if youre using smgs you can just wait 3s (mostly) after rebuying guns, like seriously you had 69 ammo base... 

That's the case for mostly smgs (which at the time of writing have a base mag size of 69 in this server) since they have quick reloads, whereas the m249 and negev takes literally ages to load another mag. In bossfights where you will use stuff like Negev to mow down the boss' hp (e.g. the bossfight on mako reactor) that 3 or so seconds of downtime between rebuys doesn't matter since the negev can empty up a mag in more than 3 seconds.

5 hours ago, k0mmand said:

That's the case for mostly smgs (which at the time of writing have a base mag size of 69 in this server) since they have quick reloads, whereas the m249 and negev takes literally ages to load another mag. In bossfights where you will use stuff like Negev to mow down the boss' hp (e.g. the bossfight on mako reactor) that 3 or so seconds of downtime between rebuys doesn't matter since the negev can empty up a mag in more than 3 seconds.

Then stop using negev go buy another smg instead , smgs are enough for mako even with default ammo as long as nobody knifing out thats not an issue