Daily streak credits !

Posted (edited)

Why does daily streak feature in cs zombie escape gcg server always reset after day 7? , doesn’t it suppose to stay at streak 7 to encourage the players to keep playing? Seeing the daily streak reset from 7 to 1 although still play regularly makes monke feel disapointed ,so i think it should stay at 7 or 5 but not reset to makes the server more reasons to play . (Sorry my for my bad English)

Edited by Boima12

It is 7 days, but from the same time you first claimed. 

Example, if you did your first daily at 9am, then come back on day 7 and try to claim at 10am, you have missed your daily by an hour. 

Posted (edited)

So thats mean daily credits feature timing based on when first claimed (if day 1 claim at 9:00 am, the daily streak timing will be hooked at 9:00 am ,then day 2,day 3,day 4,day 5,... will based on 9:00 am timer) , not on the server time right?

🤔

Edited by Boima12

1 minute ago, Boima12 said:

So thats mean daily credits feature time run on user’s time (when claim daily credits) , not on the server time right?

🤔

Of course, Its saved for every user