Ban Appeal for "Obama Bin Laden Gaming"

Posted (edited)

Discord name (and ID): J A C O B#6438
Steam Name: Obama Bin Laden Gaming
Steam ID: 76561199079012322
GCG Server Banned From: PUG 5v5 #1 @ GHOSTCAP 128tick !ws/knife/gloves

Date/ Time (Invoked On): 2022-04-23 14:36:31

Who Banned You? (Find this on https://sourcebans.ghostcap.com/): It does not show, and if it does please teach me so I can edit
Link to your ban (Also find this on https://sourcebans.ghostcap.com/)https://sourcebans.ghostcap.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:559373297&advType=steamid&Submit

Why Were You Banned?: unsportsmanlike conduct
Why Should We Unban You?: The first time I got banned it was 1 week, the 2nd and last time it was 1 month. I feel like it should have been 1 week because the minimum ban was 1 day. Not only that but the one I kept griefing (To qualify as griefing, a player must be using aspects of the game in unintended ways to annoy other players, I was not cheating or hacking I promise) (steam id is 76561199072916184) he was just my friend and I was just messing around with him haha. With all due respect, it felt unfair that the mods had to get in between us when we were just messing around. I am aware he reported me but I also reported him and nothing happened, it also felt unfair because he had friends in the server and it felt a bit biased. He was also doing the same thing to me, he was also killing me. There were a lot of teammates I had in the server that did the same to me only way way worse but I did not feel the need to report because they were just trolling and I respect that. I just feel like in the future, I wish that the mods and admins would understand us and become more loose about people trolling. I just really hope I can get unbanned now because I enjoy my time on this server. My friend was even being toxic to me and kept shoving it in my face that I got banned. If anything, I feel like he should be the one getting banned not me, but please do not ban him too, I would rather just get unbanned). This is the server I always go to when I am tired of playing Competitive Ranked because it is a nice server but I felt like my ban was unjustified. That is all it is and if I am still banned, I want you to please notify me why so that I can explain myself. Thank you for listening to this. Yes I know how annoying it is to read a long paragraph but I apologize. God Bless all of you and I wish nothing bad upon anyone and have no bad intentions. 

Edited by Obama Bin Laden Gaming

Doing a false reports just because you are "having fun" with your friend will gets you ban.  While playing with your friends can be fun and games, but abusing report is another thing
Reading your appeal, i've removed your ban.

• Pog! 2