Greetings fellow comrades,

Gamer here from PH though I barely speak the language

Few things i wanna say: 

• I really like potatoes
  • I wanna talk in-game, but im still figuring that part out 
  • Im not much of a competitive person, but i do like a good challenge
  • Zombie maps/servers are my favourite
  • Thanks 1

yeah i did that.. but im assuming that i have no audio or voice output.. cuz its idk if peeps can hear me or nah

by "expat" you mean.. what exactly?

1 minute ago, Gamer said:

yeah i did that.. but im assuming that i have no audio or voice output.. cuz its idk if peeps can hear me or nah

by "expat" you mean.. what exactly?

You may need to set your default audio device in windows: https://www.howtogeek.com/395296/fix-my-microphone-doesnt-work-on-windows-10/#:~:text=Set Your Default Microphone Device&text=To select the default microphone,Set as Default Communication Device.”

Expat is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country other than that of the person's upbringing.

3 minutes ago, pedrotski said:

You may need to set your default audio device in windows: https://www.howtogeek.com/395296/fix-my-microphone-doesnt-work-on-windows-10/#:~:text=Set Your Default Microphone Device&text=To select the default microphone,Set as Default Communication Device.”

Expat is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country other than that of the person's upbringing.

Oh i see.. thanks for the tip.

also no.. Im not an expat.. its just that English is my first language rather than my country's other native language, which is Tagalog